How to Reduce Anxiety Quick
- Set a good aim.
- Take 2-Three lengthy, sluggish & deep breaths: Your breath is attached to your mind. When you breathe slower, your mind slows down.
- Bring consciousness to your frame, breath standard
- Starting together with your feet, squeeze as exhausting as you’ll be able to for 2-Three seconds, after which free up.
- Move up the frame one muscle staff at a time….ft, decrease legs, thighs…
- Finally: one final large squeeze of the entire frame as as soon as….
- Tell your self: You are OK Right Now